Thursday, December 4, 2014

River Mason & Celebrities

This year has been vastly eventful check out some of the Celebrities i bumped into and who support me @RiverMason_ : 


Vh1  Mama Jones and Child Model  River Mason Spotted By Vocab Magazine At Mama Jones Mothers Day Brunch
 
Angelina Pivarnick Of MTV Jersey Shore ans Vh1 Couples therapy  is a Great Supporter of Child Model River Mason and a Good Friend of my Mommy Pilar Scratch 

Child Model River Mason and Vh1 Mob Wives Love Majewski at The Filming Of The Love Madison Show in Brooklyn New York 


Child Model River Mason and Gigi of  Bad Girl Club On Oxygen Season 11 at The Filming in Brooklyn New York 

My mommy Client Farrah Franklin Former Member of Destiny's Child is a great Supporter of Child Model River Mason 

Child Model River Mason and Naomi Of MTV The Real World 
Dropping of garments for NYC # FashionWeek With my mommy Pilar Scratch 


My mommy Good Friend Former NBA Player and Basketball Wives Star Eric Williams is an amazing supporter of River Mason 


WBLS The Reality Of Love "Indy " and I at WBLS Family Day in Brooklyn New York
VIP Style 


My mommy Old Boss Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist of Sex In The City  Patricia Field is a great supporter of River Mason 


BET 106 and Park DJ ,; DJ P drizzy and Child Star River Mason at The Hip Hop Summit in EngleCliffs New  Jersey 



My industry aunts and great supporter of River Mason . Elizabeth Ann Elizabeth Ann Vashisht of VH1 Tough Love and Vh1 The Gossip Game Vivan Billian (Gossip Viv ) of thisis50 Radio 

  Hot 97 heavy hitter Global Vito and Dj martian and i at WBLS Family Day Letting me take a spin on stage 


LIl Mandeecee Harris and Mandeecee harris and I From Love And Hip Hop New York just dropping of those Eropii that little mandeecees haves on 


Child Model River Mason and American Apparel Spokes Model Kate At The American Apparel Casting in Hoboken New Jersey 

No comments:

Post a Comment