Wednesday, November 20, 2013

River Mason Styled Session with Mom Pilar Scratch

I have the type of mother where she observes fashion at any time, place and location...

This week i was a littlw under the weather , as to why my mommy Pilar Scratch has been a little bit delayed in my blog posting ..

=[

However , i feel better nonetheless. Now my mommy, pilar scratch is back to her blogging duties .

i was a my peditrians office when my mom saw this beautiful scenery and gave me a style session 101...like im one of her celebrity clients ...
0_0


I Wore ;


Blue & White Pen stripped Gap button up 
Fall Fuscia Gap Jeans 
Gray Kenneth Cole Dappers
Brown Raplh Lauren Beanie 
Sea Green Gap Rain Jacket 
Nothing beats a Raniny day with my mom Shooting to get my look visit

No comments:

Post a Comment