Friday, November 8, 2013

Who is River Mason?








Hi All of my future readers,

 My name is River Mason. i am the product of my mom and dad .I am the son of the famous celebrity wardrobe stylist Pilar Scratch and my dad Osagiele (soon to be investement banker) . In addition , im the the nephew of radio personality Madison Jaye of the love Madison Show & Assistant of WBls ... im also the great nephew of Hip Hop Icon Rah Digga.. I know I'm flanked by talent & Greatness...
Im a child model, & yes , River Mason is my real name ( Isimen-River ) I'm Nigerian , Puerto Rican, Dominican , & african american .... My mom & aunties joke that i'm the united nations.

This blog is going to convey my voyage in photo shoots, interviews and my journey of being a child model & soon to be reality television personality.
-keep flowing; River.

No comments:

Post a Comment